Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The Launch of the Blog

I used to consider myself to be pretty tech-savvy. I got online in the early days (remember Prodigy?) and wore the 8.3 email address like a proud badge way longer than I needed to - I was even referred to as "The Great Baltouni" by a bunch of my co-workers. So here I am, a couple of years behind now in joining the Blogging world - better late than never, I guess.

I decided to start a blog because I never have a good answer to the question "So what is it you do for a living?" I figured I could just ramble on aimlessly here - take what you want from it and feel free to ask, respond, ponder, laugh, share, cry and whatever else you feel inspired to do.

I have been involved in a number of great business/investment opportunities over the past several years including a number of pre-IPO Private Placements, ownership in a reality TV series, a contemporary rock band and a medical equipment rental company, among others. I'm going to use this blog to give updates on these and other opportunities. If you want to know more, let me know and I'll make sure you get the proper information.

For now, take a look at the following websites:
www.xsunx.com
www.imaging3.com
www.machinetalker.com
www.avionmusic.com
www.random1.com

Looking forward to sharing more. For now, I just hope the rain stops sometime soon - this rainfall has turned Southern California into a miserable place as noone knows how to drive in the rain. Have a great night and I hope this blog thing catches on :).

-Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home