Thursday, February 24, 2005

Productive Work Tools

I am a huge fan of GoToMyPC. It is one of the best work tools I've ever used! I can leave my computer on at home (on a DSL connection) and then access it from any computer with internet access - PC OR Mac!! What a huge advantage. I've even used it to do a WebEx-style presentation where I can bring a number of people to my computer remotely. It is really an incredible system. I did a demo of an e-commerce application with 3 people, one of which was on a Mac, and it worked like a charm. I guess they also have a NetMeeting and NetConference application but I've never used one of those. I signed up to be an affiliate because I have been recommending it to so many people (thought I'd get paid for doing what I'm already doing....) Take a look:

GoToMyPC Pro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home