Thursday, February 24, 2005

Spiritual Thoughts for the Day

We all go through periods in life where questions abound. Am I making the right choices? Am I doing the right thing? A close friend of mine sent me this poem via email and I was moved. Perhaps you will be, too.

I build my friendships with the conscious architecture of my integrity. My design contains space for change. My friendships are flexible and resilient. I do not demand that my relationships remain static and unvarying. Instead, I allow my bonds to be mutable and varied. At times I am close and at times I am more distant from even my closest friends. Such is the natural tide of relationships. I accept the changing tides of my friendships. I allow flow and mutability. My heart is a spiritual shoreline with intricate tides that I honor and respect.

Today I respect the changing garden of my life. I focus on those areas that are in blossom and I allow other areas of my life to lie fallow knowing they too, will blossom in their turn.


Thanks, Krystianne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home